Services We Offer
- Property Line Survey - Live on a small lot and building a fence? It is always a good idea to have your property corners established by a surveyor, and the boundary lines marked. This will ensure that your fence will not encroach onto your neighbor.
- Boundary Survey - Selling or buying land? The fact is that property lines are not always as they appear. Sometimes that fence is not the property line. Sometimes buildings get built on neighboring properties. Sometimes the total acreage can be different from you were told. Having a boundary survey done by a Registered Land Surveyor will bring any of these issues to the surface and start the process of resolving such matters.
- Property Divisions - If you are selling only a portion of your property, you will need to have it surveyed. Often times it is required that these divisions meet local Planning & Zoning regulations, which means that the local planning authority has to approve of the way you intend to divide your land.
- Planning & Zoning Support - If you are having to work with your local Planning & Zoning Office to develop property, then you probably need some help. Often times people hire accountants to help them with their taxes because the tax laws are very confusing. A surveyor can help you with Planning & Zoning Laws. This can be a very complicated process; however Thomas Ore Land Surveying & Engineering has an extensive understanding of these rules and can get you through the process seamlessly.
- Topographic Surveys - This is a map that shows elevations to support project planning. It will tell you how the land is shaped and where water flows across it. While this is typically only required for large residential & commercial projects, it can also be used to assist with small everyday drainage issues.
- Site Plans - If you are developing a piece of property for commercial use, then you will need to have a site plan prepared. This will show you the location of above-ground and underground utilities, and surface features like buildings and asphalt. After existing surface features have been mapped, proposed changes to the property are shown and submitted to the planning & zoning department for approval. (Example)
- Subdivision Design - We are a full service design firm and can help you develop that residential subdivision you've always wanted to do. Providing road design, water/sewer design, drainage plans, and lot layout, we will help your project move forward efficiently and cost effectively.
- Flood Elevation Certificates - Required by FEMA, these certificates help your insurance agent rate your flood insurance policy.
Contact us for a free estimate!
We serve the Middle Tennessee area including: Franklin County, Coffee County, Moore County, Bedford County, Grundy County, Marion County, Lincoln County, Warren County, and beyond.